Control Systems Engineer
Motorsport / Automotive
A Control Systems Engineer is required to design electronic control systems for road and race car programmes. Candidates with experience of vehicle system design from high level architecture, through wiring and integration of low level software development, deployment and calibration would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, a specialist consultancy supporting electric vehicle development based in Upper Heyford requires a proactive Control Systems Engineer to ensure support of concept, prototype and production applications. As a Control Systems Engineer you will be required to:
- Undertake vehicle level system architecture design
- Real time embedded control software design and development
- Role may include design of mechanical, thermal and other associated systems.
- Safety analysis and design processes
- Application test, calibration and validation
- Documentation of all steps in the process
The Control Systems Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree qualified in an engineering discipline
- Software: Matlab, Simulink, C/C++, PC applications (Visual studio).
- Simulation: model development, data generation and analysis
- Analysis: Data logging and analysis
- Vehicle systems architecture design
- Wiring Loom design
- CAN design and analysis (PEAK, Vector CANalyzer/CANoe)
- Safety analysis including FMEA, HazOP, ISO26262
- Good experience of PC applications Word, Excel, Viseo, Project etc.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with vehicle control systems experience to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Upper Heyford based electric vehicle development consultancy will offer you:
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Control Systems Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Control Systems Engineer role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.