£30k - 40k per year + pension, healthcare
11 months ago
Due to continued growth this specialist provider of process control systems to the food & beverage industry is looking to recruit a number of Automation Engineers to deliver full life cycle turnkey projects for a blue chip client base
Salary: Circa £30,000 - £40,000 per annum plus benefits including profit related pay and a discretionary bonus once a year, a summer BBQ for employees and their families and a Christmas party for employees and their partners, both of which are totally paid for by the Company.
They also have the usual 25 day’s holiday, pension scheme and private medical scheme.
Suitable for: Automation Engineer, Control Systems Engineer, Controls Engineer, PLC/SCADA Engineer, Software Engineer, Commissioning Engineer
- Leading turnkey projects, including time, cost and quality responsibilities
- Leading other multi disciplined engineers on your projects
- Customer interface regarding all project matters, including commercial aspects
- Production of necessary documentation (FDS, Manuals etc.)
- Design and coding of some PLC/SCADA control system software (Rockwell, Siemens TIA, Intouch are preferred)
- Testing and Acceptance testing with Customers x Involvement with commissioning of systems on site
- Modifications to hardware and panels on site (24VDC, 230VAC, 415VAC)
- Training of Customer personnel
- Provision of Customer support services, including 24/7 out of hours support
Background and experience:
- Fluent in English language
- Technical/Vocational diploma or degree in electrical or automation engineering
- Proven skills & capabilities in performing above tasks
- Proven project leader, flexible, self motivated, works well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ready to travel in the UK and worldwide, flexible schedule, approx. 30-40% per year
- Minimum 3-5 years of project experience with examples of leadership achievements
This role offers
- International, successful company with sustainable prospects for the future
- Professional, dynamic work environment with an open communication culture
- Exciting development and training opportunities
- Competitive salary package with comprehensive benefits
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this exciting Automation Engineer role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.