£25k - 36k per year + benefits
Job title: Control Systems Design Engineer
Salary Range: £25,000 to £36,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5-hour week
Working for a leading independently owned, UK-based company of professional designers, engineers and technical consultants within the automation sector.
A Control Systems Design Engineer is required with knowledge of programming and configuring Scada software packages using high level language programming such as C, designing electrical panels, implementation and testing control systems using PLC code and integrating audio-visual IP sub-systems.
Candidates with knowledge of Scada, Ladder logic and competent in programming languages such as C, C++, C#, VB and VBA would be well received.
Due to ongoing new projects this client based in Derby requires a dynamic, leading Control Systems Design Engineer. As a Control Systems Design Engineer, you will be required to:
- Working as part of a team to design, implement and test control/integrated systems
- Program a variety of PLCs using Ladder Logic, Function block or Statement List methods.
- Programming and configuring SCADA software packages
- Competent use of high-level programming languages ranging from C, C++, C#, VB and VBA.
- IP network design and configuration.
- Design and test ELV electrical panels.
- Configuration of CCTV, PA and telephone systems over an IP network.
- Perform a FAT and site commissioning under formal client witnessed conditions.
The Control Systems Design Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- HND/degree or equivalent in control, electrical, electronic or software engineering.
- A minimum of least 2 years’ experience in the control system industry using
- Design and integration of SCADA control systems.
- High Level Programming Language experience within SCADA environments.
- Production of technical documentation.
- SCADA/PLC interfacing and driver configuration.
- Data Archiving and Logging.
- Proven experience in SCADA control systems design and programming.
- Understanding of commissioning and setting to work
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Control Systems Design Engineer. In return for your experience, this Derby based automation specialist will offer you:
- Full time permanent role
- 37 hour working week with overtime available
- £33,000 to £35,000 per annum
- Pension contribution
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Control Systems Design Engineering and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Control Systems Design Engineer role please contact Charles Cureton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446105
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.