£30k - 38k per year + benefits
4 months ago
Due to growth and futute planning, a well respected systems integration business are looking to recruit 1-2 Control Systems Engineers to join a committed organisation focused on the design, build and commissioning of industrial control systems to the Pharmaceutical, Nuclear, Food and Process Control industries
Salary: Circa £30,000 - £38,000 per annum plus benefits
Suitable for: Control Systems Engineers, Controls Engineers, PLC Programmers, SCADA Engineers, Automation Engineers
Reporting in to the Director you will supply automation, control and instrumentation services to clients of the business. Ideally you will be a Graduate with a couple of years experience working with PLC, HMI & SCADA systems.
To carry out or to manage others, as required by project objectives, in necessary activities such as hardware design, panel building, installation, and commissioning of:
- Industrial control systems.
- Data collection and processing systems such as Batch, Historian and MES.
- Electrical systems up to and including 415V AC (supervision of others may be necessary at higher voltages).
To write software for PLCs, controllers and computers Etc.
Select and configure SCADA systems.
Configure MES systems.
Configure Batch and Historian systems.
Write technical manuals for projects.
Keep up to date with:
- Latest technology.
- Professional standards.
- Safety standards and the SCS health and safety system.
- Client standards.
- Company procedures and policies.
- SCS quality management system.
Background and experience:
- Degree Qualification in a relevant discipline i.e Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mechatronics, Computer Science
- 2-3 Years industrial experience within a simlilar environment i.e systems integration, machine builder, end user, highly automated manufacturing environment
- Demonstratable PLC/HMI/SCADA programming experience
- Experience with any of the major PLC/HMI/SCADA manufacturers i.e Siemens, Allen Bradley, Schneider, Mitsubishi
- Ability to work a project through its lifecycle from concept through design, testing and commissioning
- Prepared to stay away from home when required by the project requirements e.g. site visits, commissioning or managing installations
- Has access to own transport to visit client’s sites
- Prepared to travel overseas on business occasionally.
This role comes with excellent training & development and can offer a long term career path for the right individuals
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this exciting Control Systems Engineer role.
Due to certain Goverment work, a British Passport Holder would be preferable however applications are welcome from Non-British passport holders who possess the necessary skills and experience
Commutable from: Winchester, Aldershot, Basingstoke, Farnham, Guildford, Fareham and Southampton
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.