£27k - 35k per year + benefits
5 months ago
Due to continued success and growth, a leading engineering business specialising in control systems solutions are actively seeking a talented Control Systems Engineer to join their relaxed and friendly team in Warrington
Commutable from: St Helens, Runcorn, Warrington, Northwich, Manchester, Wigan, Liverpool, Stockport
Salary: £ 27,000 - £ 35,000 p.a. + benefits
Suitable for: Control Systems Engineer, PLC/SCADA Engineer, Automation Engineer, Controls Engineer, Software Engineer
In order to be successful in the role of Controls Systems Engineer, you will be able to demonstrate experience of delivering projects through the complete cycle from start to finish. You will have the ability to design and produce a range of documents for the engineering team as well as being able to compile PLC, HMI and SCADA Software. Other functions of the role include performing validation and software testing with customers and carrying out onsite commissioning.
Responsibilities will include:
- Actively participates in the whole life cycle of delivering projects, from start to finish.
- Interfaces directly with customers and suppliers.
- Produces the design documents.
- Compiles the PLC, HMI and SCADA software.
- Writes the test documents.
- Performs testing with customers.
- Carries out on-site commissioning.
- Compile training manuals and runs customer training session.
- Thinks outside the box and pushes boundaries.
- Intermediate level of experience with writing code for the major brands of PLC and SCADA/HMI platforms, and an appetite to learn new technologies.
- Would be great, but not essential, to have good understanding of setting up, commissioning, and fault finding of industrial Ethernet networks (DeviceNet, Profibus, Ethernet).
- 2+ years’ experience writing software and working with customers.
- Highly motivated, organised and flexible.
- Positive, personable and happy team player.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.