This is a permanent opportunity for an experienced control engineer working for a global manufacturer of cars based in Cowley; this site is principally an assembly site for some of the most recognised vehicles in the world. The control engineer will be more systems driven which includes data collation and using this to make recommendation to ensure smooth production.
We are looking for the following for the control engineer position:
- Experienced within an automotive environment that includes the creation of programs for various machines including robots
- Capable of offline programming with TIA
- Educated by way of an apprenticeship, HND or degree (or equivalent)
The control engineer role will be to work in the established maintenance team on a continental shift pattern being 4 on days, 4 off, 4 on nights, 4 off so you must be happy with this shift pattern. The company are offering the following for this control engineer position:
- Good basic salary
- Shift allowance
- Fixed continental shift pattern
- Very good benefits package
If this control engineer position is of interest, then apply now or give Gareth a call at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.