The Chassis Control Systems team is primarily responsible for developing and delivering features such as, electronically controlled suspension, and configurable chassis features. The work covers all aspects of the design from requirements to implementation.
The role will involve working on current and future chassis control systems. As Control and Systems Engineer you will be responsible for creating models and control systems in Matlab and Simulink to estimate vehicle state based on fundamental mechanical and physical knowledge
- Vehicle Dynamics and Physics
- Matlab / Simulink modelling of dynamic systems
- Control system development
- Able to work under pressure and work flexibly as part of a wider team.
- Relevant knowledge and experience in vehicle simulation
- Understanding of vehicle dynamics and modelling vehicle suspension systems from first principles.
- Knowledge of vehicle sensors and digital signal processing.
- Experience with instrumentation and objective vehicle testing, able to perform test manoeuvres.
Degree or equivalent experience required
If you are interested in this position, please apply now with an up to date CV. For more information, contact Lois Weston on 01384446119 or email .