Salary Range: Competitive
Global Aerospace and Defence.
A Contracts Specialist is required for a Global Aerospace and Defence company based in Wolverhampton, you will be responsible for Contract life cycle management and have experience from within a highly regulated, high variation, manufacturing, hi tech environment.
Candidates with experience of Contracts Management within a highly regulated, high variation, manufacturing and hi tech environment or Aerospace/Defence industry would be well received.
This Aerospace/Defence company based in Wolverhampton requires a motivated, dynamic, detailed and driven Contracts Specialists who already has 2-5 years in the contracts/commercial function and are ready to take the next step both in the function and into a managerial position.
As a Contracts Specialist you will be required to:
- Analysing terms and conditions within competitive and single source proposals from customers, articulating risks to leadership and bid team.
- Negotiating terms and conditions under guidance from the leadership team.
- Reviewing customer purchase orders to ensure compliance and consistency with the agreed terms.
- Preparing and submitting price quotations.
- Aspiring to leading a small team ensuring they have guidance, development and performance management.
The Contracts Specialist will have the following skills or experience:
- Ideally a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent within business or contract law.
- Experience in negotiating and managing contracts with an understanding and application of key contract provisions.
- Ability to influence thinking or to convince others. Should be an articulate and persuasive style who can communicate effectively with all levels of seniority within the business, including key senior stakeholders.
- Knowledge and application of UK and US Government conditions, i.e. DEFCONs and FARs and DFARS
- Proven experience of using MRP and ERP systems, ideally SAP from order creation to close out
- Some foreign and domestic travel may be required to support customer meetings/negotiations
- Candidates will be required to obtain security clearance.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with Contracts/Commercial management skills and experience within Aerospace/Defence environments. In return this Wolverhampton based, Aerospace company will offer you:
- Competitive salary
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Contracts Management from within highly regulated/high tech industry sectors and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Contracts Specialist role, please contact Paul Broadhead, firstname.lastname@example.org at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446155.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.