- Sector: Energy
- Function: General management
- Contact: Lee Elwell
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446154
- Expiry Date: 06 December 2021
- Job Ref: 59717
Job Title: Contracts / Commercial Manager – CHP Plants
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Contracts Manager/ Commercial Manager to work for our client across their two CHP facilities in the Norfolk area, the role will be working for an establish asset management business who have a wide range of renewable assets across their UK portfolio.
The suitable candidate will be an integral member of the management team and will be involved in overseeing all of the commercial and technical performance of two CHP facilities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee the commercial and technical performance of two CHP facilities across the Norfolk area.
- Involved all commercial activities across the two facilities.
- Ensure that key contracts are correctly administered.
- Involved in leasing with all contractual counter parties.
- Must have a contracts/commercial background across the renewable industry
- Educated to HNC/HND level in either Engineering or Energy/ Renewables
- Must have previous experience of working on combined heat and power (CHP) facilities
- Experience of managing and administering contracts
- H&S Managing Safely Experience
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.