£35k - 40k per year + Car Allowance
7 months ago
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 p/a + Car Allowance
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Contracts Manager to work at our client's site in the Rotherham area working on a renewable energy facility.
The role will be responsible for managing ongoing relationships and agreements with key stakeholders relating to the facility and will report to the General Manager.
Duties and responsibilities would include:
· Day to day management of the Owners contractual obligations set out in the key agreements and enforcement of these obligations with the counter party.
· Key Agreements include Fuel Supply Agreement and Ash Offtake Agreement
· Management and resolution of any contractual disputes that arise under key contracts
· Maintain and manage close working relationship with fuel supplier, Site O&M team and ash offtakers.
· Coordinate and manage meetings with key stakeholder.
· Manage and develop relationship with Local Planning Authority in relation to planning and permitting
· Oversee procurement of fuel at the Plant in accordance with Annual Fuel Plan and established procedures.
· Undertake regular audits at fuel sub suppliers premises and report back to General Manager and Plant Owner
· Supervision and Management of small capital projects at the Plan
· Line management of Senior weighbridge Operators
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
· Educated to degree level with background preferably in energy, engineering and or waste management
· Confident, with good communication skills including excellent IT skill in particular with excel and word
· Systematic approach with paperwork and reporting
· Ability to build and maintain strong relationships in a dynamic and fast changing environment
· Team Player
· Full and Clean Driving license
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.