Contracts Manager - Permanent - Doncaster - Rail Industry
A Contracts Manager is required with knowledge of contract and account management. Candidates with experience of operating within the rail industry, and in particular rolling stock, would be well received.
Due to expansion and a constant increase in workload this company, a wheels and bogie overhaul specialist based in the Doncaster area requires a proactive Contracts Manager with a background in the Rail sector for a new permanent role. As a Contracts Manager, you will be required to:
- Carry out the day to day commercial administration of bogies, wheels and sub components
- Liaise with the customer with the objective of retaining the account and optimising its performance
- Monitor existing relationships with the customer through leading regular structured contract and performance reviews
- Develop long term relationships and service offerings through opportunity based initiatives
The Contracts Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Business retention, marketing and growth experience
- Knowledge of Bogies, Wheelsets and Sub Components would be highly advantageous
- Ability to sell and negotiate with closing and follow up skills
- Strong commercial flair and the application of the highest ethical standards in all dealings and transactions
- Good organisational and time management skills combined with a self-driven attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with customers and colleagues at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of the rail industry and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Contracts Manager role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.