£22k - 25k per year + Benefits
6 months ago
Salary - £22,000 -£25,000
Location – Welshpool
Project Coordinator, Contracts, negotiator, tendering, procurement, projects
A Project Coordinator is required with knowledge of tendering and procurements processes. Candidates with experience in the Construction industry would be well received.
Due to an increased workload this company based near Welshpool require an enthusiastic Project Coordinator with experience of managing contracts and ensuring that they are completed on time and to contractual terms for a new permanent role. As a Project Coordinator you will be required to:
- Manage projects from installation to completion.
- Act as a contact point for internal and client departments
- Ensure contracts are signed and logged on to the system.
- Ensure customer complaints are resolved.
- Ensure project plans are prepared and issued on time.
- Assess subcontract requirements and raise subcontract packages
- Identify risks and value.
The Project Coordinator should have the following skills or experience:
- A good knowledge of conditions of contract
- Knowledge and experience of managing subcontract accounts from procurement through to final account.
- Knowledge and experience of tendering and procurement processes
- A good understanding of databases / Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Methodical and attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience in a Project/Contracts coordinator role to progress your career. In return for your experience, this company will offer you:
Salary up to £25,000 + excellent benefits
The opportunity to develop and progress your career further.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Contracts Coordinator role, please contact Kerry Heath at Jonathan Lee Recruitment Kerry.email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.