Contracts & Customer Services Administrator
£17,000 + bonus, holidays, pension
Set in the beautiful countryside of the Wyre Forest, the market leader in discounted vehicle leasing are looking for a Contracts & Customer Services Administrator to join their small but very successful and growing Contracts & Customer Service Team.
Reporting into the Finance & Operations Director, you will work in a team of 4 providing solutions to millions of customers across the UK such as British unions and associations, companies, and individuals. The business has gone from strength to strength growing from a turnover of £3.5million in 2015 to an impressive £14m in 2016, with an ever-growing order book the only way is up as 2018 shapes to be an exciting year.
The role of CCSA is an important one and is very process driven. You must have an attention to detail as you will be placing orders for vehicles for values currently up to £50K. A bubbly personality and a can-do attitude are key to be successful in this role.
To drive this winning team, the company directors designed the offices from the ground up providing onsite parking, a pool table, after you've had a dip in the pool, you can even have a drink in the company bar! This demonstrates their investment into the environment they want their staff to work in which makes it unique to any other business in the area!
About the role
- Place order with Dealer paying particular attention to accuracy regarding vehicle description, price, registration and invoicing criteria.
- Prepare customer file
- Upon receipt of order acknowledgement from dealer - record reference, registration and chassis number (if available) on customer file
- Update CRM in order to advise customer of placement of order and next steps
- Deal with Customer queries via telephone and email
- Send release notes to dealers for delivery arrangements
- Maintain Process Improvement Log and Customer Issues spreadsheet
- Ensure customer is kept updated through their Post Sale Pre-Delivery journey
- Update CRM with new information as necessary
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- Administration experience is essential
- Knowledge or experience with fleet or vehicle leasing would be highly desirable
- Ability to manage self and time effectively
- Proven dispute and query resolution ability
- Demonstrate commitment to critical processes, service delivery and system integrity
You must have a valid UK driving license due to the location of the office
If you feel you have the relevant experience, you would like to join a family feel business, set in the beautiful surroundings, fantastic staff facilities and a real chance to progress in this progressive market leader, then please apply today PSC17