Aerospace and Defence
An experienced contract administrator is required for a 6 month fixed term contract at a high profile aerospace manufacturer in Wolverhampton. Knowledge of MRP and EPR systems ideally with experience dealing with UK and US Government conditions. Candidates with experience of the
the Aerospace and defence industry would be well received.
Due to continued growth this Aerospace client requires an efficient Contract administrator with experience of Sales contracting, process from Customer order entry through to sales order close.
As a contract administrator you will be required to:
- Under the leadership of the Contracts Manager and a Contracts Team Lead, you will manage contractual activities associated with a number of contracts/customer accounts.
- The primary function of the contract administrator is to ensure compliance with the agreed contractual obligations between our client in Wolverhampton and its customers.
- To be successful in this role you will have proven experience in managing customer accounts from customer order entry to sales order close out and an understanding and application of contract provisions such as warranties, remedies, and technical data rights.
- You must be articulate and persuasive and be comfortable when communicating with a broad range of multi-functional staff at differing levels of seniority within the organisation.
- Ideally, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from an accredited institution, ideally business or contract law
- Preferred Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience of sales contracting.
- Knowledge and application of UK and US Government conditions, i.e. DEFCONs and FARs and DFARS
- Proven experience of using MRP and ERP systems, ideally SAP from order creation to close out
- Ability to influence and convince others.
- Excellent communication skills who is able to be highly productive when working on their own or within a team.
Our people enjoy tackling interesting technical challenges in a culture where everyone trusts each other. Working with us can mean deeper job satisfaction, better rewards and a great quality of life inside and outside of work.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you
have knowledge and experience within a similar role or environment and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have
any questions about the role, please contact Julie Thomas at Jonathan Lee
Recruitment on 01384 446168
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.