Role: Contract Sales Manager
Salary: Competitive + Car Allowance + Bonus structure
We have an excellent opportunity for a specialist or Contract Sales Manager to join our existing contracts team at our Head Office in Stourbridge, developing business from both new and existing clients
With a fantastic reputation and track record already in supporting the automotive, motor sport and manufacturing industries, we pride ourselves on understanding our client needs and cover roles from skilled trades and graduates to executive and interim managers.
We are currently looking for high calibre candidates to cover any of the following disciplines:
This is challenging and rewarding role with real growth potential for the right individual based on success and delivery. As Contract Sales Manager you will lead, identify, manage and secure new opportunities in line with the Business Development Strategy in order to fulfil the agreed growth plans.
Responsibilities will include, but may not be restricted to:
- To source and win new business
- Define market sectors and opportunities based upon the needs of the business
- Understand key market trends for the creation of a future pipeline of new opportunities
- To develop and implement an agreed sector development strategy
- Define and implement clear win themes with key stakeholders for all opportunities
- Lead bid submissions and new business opportunities (both negotiated and tenders) to support business growth
- To manage the input of key stakeholders across the business to support the development of new opportunities
- Work closely with marketing team to ensure that our social media presence is targeted towards new business
- Attend client visits, open days, market testing sessions and relevant workshops to aid the Business Development strategy and support relationship development
Experience, skills and qualifications required:
- From the Recruitment world with a proven track record of securing new opportunities in the Engineering Recruitment sector
- Comprehensive understanding of the dynamics of target sector procurement
- Track record in managing activity, pipeline and conversions, maximising returns and continuous improvement
- Clear understanding of best sales behavioural practise and experience of implementing and managing winning bid strategies
Jonathan Lee Recruitment has been established for 40 years, providing recruitment and associated services to our clients who range from SME's to high profile OEM's within the automotive, aerospace, defence and aviation, general engineering, commercial and manufacturing industries.
We are immensely proud of our highly experienced and professional team and work hard to ensure climate of industry excellence alongside a dedicated socially responsible framework. We want great people to join our business who share our values of quality, service excellence and team work but can also bring their own skills, knowledge and experience to the table.
If you feel that you have the skills needed to work alongside our global industry leaders, then please get in touch by sending your CV to Grant Nisbet () or call on 01384 446115 for a confidential chat.