£Competitive plus benefits
4 months ago
Contract Recruitment Consultant
£Highly Competitive plus benefits
Flexible Working Hours
Technology / Manufacturing / Engineering / Technical
Who are we?
Jonathan Lee Recruitment has been providing recruitment and associated services to our clients who range from SMEs to high profile OEMs within the automotive, aerospace, defence and aviation, general engineering, commercial and manufacturing industries for over 40 years. Our whole culture is built around service excellence. Our track record over four decades upholds this commitment, with more than 85% repeat business
We are immensely proud of our highly experienced and professional team and work hard to ensure that we nurture a climate of recruitment industry excellence within a socially responsible framework.
Main Purpose of the Job
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant with experience in dealing with the fast-moving, contract side of the recruitment industry looking to join an established team in our Stourbridge office. Your role will be to effectively handle and manage assigned contract vacancies and filling vacancies; achieving this in a manner that upholds and promotes the company.
As a Contract Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Successfully fill vacancies assigned to you by: Effective search using CV databases including Bullhorn CRM database
- Register vacancies and generate vacancy advertisements on Bullhorn CRM ready to advertise to additional job boards and social media sites using multiposter technology
- Update and record latest candidate and client information and maintain accurate records on the database
- Conduct telephone or face-to-face interviews to assess candidate suitability for assigned vacancies
- Submit candidates through the Bullhorn CRM database
- Produce professional candidate reports, maintaining accuracy of the data
- Call clients to progress candidate submittals
- Attend exhibitions, networking events or industry related events as required and where appropriate to maintain market and industry knowledge
- Prioritise and carry out routine administrative tasks and delegate where appropriate
Successful applicants should have the following skills and experience:
- 3-5 years minimum contract recruitment experience
- Contract recruitment experience essential
- Excellent client and candidate relationship building skills
- Reactive approach to contract vacancies using systems and processes
- Competitive drive and determination to succeed against your KPI's and performance targets
What does success look like?
- Actual fees earnt v target - monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annually
- CV Submission levels - CV submissions per week
- Calls made
- Interview generated - CV submission to interview ratio
- Contractor offers per month
- Contract starters per month
- Events attended
- Local patch reviews in line with current regional/local KPI's
This is a challenging and rewarding role with real growth potential for the right individual based on success and delivery.
In return you will receive:
- £ Highly Competitive
- Commission and Bonus
- Car Allowance
- Flexible Working Hours
- Team Incentives
- 25 Days Holidays Plus Options to Buy and Sell Holidays
- Multiple Discounts at Retailers via Company Benefits Scheme
- Full ongoing training where required
- Further develop your career and expand your industry knowledge and responsibilities through growing a team of skilled contractors.
We are keen to hear from Contract Recruitment Consultants with the required experience. If you want to be considered, please apply today. Any additional questions about the role or Jonathan Lee Recruitment Business, please contact Mark Jones at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446117.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.