Contract Software Quality Engineer
Are you interested in a role with a key requirement being to drive delivery of all the key activities across multiple business functions which assess, improve, assure and control Feature, System and Software reliability risk?
This 12 month Contract role will likely suit a Quality Engineer with a proven track record of delivering System engineering and Feature and Software design risk assurance in either the Automotive, Aerospace or Consumer Electronics sectors. You will offer a strong knowledge of Software design, risk assurance and reliability improvement programmes and be comfortable in cross-functional collaborative environments where there is a strong delivery focus and requirement to lead complex cross-functional projects.
Key duties in this Contract Software Quality Engineer role will include;
- Reducing Features, Systems and Software reliability risk
- Assuring Features, Systems and Software reliability risk at programme milestones and integration points
- Providing leadership and guidance on Features, Systems and Software engineering best practices across multiple business functions
- Assessing systems for Functional Safety risk
- Leading the delivery of Features, Systems and Software engineering reliability risk reduction actions across multiple business functions and teams through the product development process
- Assuring Features, Systems and Software engineering requirements and design robustness
- Undertaking Features, Systems and Software risk assessment (e.g. Function FMEA)
- Assuring Features, Systems and Software reliability risk reduction actions impact and implementation
- Assuring Software error handling, diagnostics and test protocols
- Assuring Features, Systems and Software virtual and physical testing
- Reviewing Systems vs Functional Safety requirements
- Identifying actions required to achieve Functional Safety confirmation
Interviews will be booked for week commencing 17 th June onwards so if keen to learn more about this Contract Software Quality Engineer role please don't hesitate to contact Grant Nisbet at Jonathan Lee Recruitment for further news.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.