9 months ago
Contract Mechanical Design Engineer - Inventor
Good contract rates - OUTSIDE IR35
Special purpose machinery
We have several immediate start roles for experienced Mechanical Design Engineers who can use Inventor; this is an in-house role with a bespoke automation service provider in Birmingham. As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you'll be designing machinery for a new line that is going into the medical sector so if you have experience of this sector, it could be perfect.
We are looking for the following for the Mechanical Design Engineer roles:
- Proficient in Inventor (Vault experience is preferred although not mandatory)
- Proven mechanical design experience working within the medical devices industry or the automation environment
- Able to work in-house for 5 days (Monday to Friday)
- Happy to be a self-starter and contribute straight away
The company have multiple positions available for experienced Mechanical Design Engineers; they'll offer the following:
- Good contract rates
- Initial 4 month contract
- Paid overtime
- Day shift (Monday to Friday)
- OUTSIDE IR35 status
If you are interested, please drop me a line at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.