Contract Manager/Project Engineer - Bristol - £35,000 to £50,000 - Engineering/Nuclear
A Contract Manager/Project Engineer is required to facilitate the daily interfaces between NNB NSSS and I&C programs in Bristol.
As the Contract Manager/Project Engineer your responsibilities will include;
- Follows-up Early Warnings, Variations, Claims and more generally any topic related to Contract and Commercial liaising with the Contract and Commercial Management team.
- Collects any request from NNB related to Contract and Commercial, clarifies them where required and systematically transmits the requests to the HPC Contract Manager.
As the Contract Manager/Project Engineer you will require the following skills & experiences;
- Ideally minimum 2 year's of professional experience in large and complex Project Management, and particularly in contract management.
- Experience in energy, construction industry, transports or defence is essential.
- Knowledge in other fields such as: finance, bank guarantee, law, insurance, quality, claim and risk management.
- Bachelors degree is preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership and strong interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this Contract Manager/Project Engineer opportunity have have strong contract management experience please click on the link to apply.