Title: Contract Management Specialist
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Contract Management Specialist required for the following:
- Lead the development of the supplier and internal stakeholder relationships to ensure strategic and programme alignment.
- Manage suppliers within your designated commodities
- Supplier Business Reviews ensuring that the Global Commodity Strategy and Supply Base Market strategy is effectively deployed throughout all of JLR and the external supply chain.
- Support and work closely with the Regional Delivery teams and engage with specialists within the Purchasing Function as required to ensure optimum value creation and delivery, as well as leading stakeholder relationships and ensuring JLR is appropriately represented both internally and externally
This role is a pivotal role for interface with other key functions within Jaguar Land Rover and acts as a core conduit for true cross functional working across Production Purchasing, MP&L, STA, Product Engineering, Cost Engineering and Manufacturing.
- Negotiation and Contract Management
- Proven procurement and supply chain expertise with a background gained within Automotive, Engineering or semi related sectors
- Experience of delivering complex supply chain solutions in a fast paced, high pressured manufacturing environment
Procurement experience in the Automotive Industry.
A resilient and enthusiastic individual who responds constructively to new ideas and inputs
JLR processes & procedures
CIPS qualification or similar
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.