£24 - 30 per hour
Contract Maintenance Engineer
PAYE/Umbrella Rate to £30 per hour - Inside IR35
Off Highway Engineering
Jonathan Lee are searching for a maintenance engineer on a 12 month contract for a leading off highway engineering company based in Stafford. It's a 12 month contract on days and we are seeking the following for the maintenance engineer role:
- Experience gained in a manufacturing environment performing a maintenance role (electrical/mechanical)
- Appropriate education such as an apprenticeship, HNC, degree or equivalent
- Able to diagnose faults via a PLC
- 17 th /18 th edition wiring regulations
This maintenance engineer role is a start towards the end of July/beginning of August and working on a day shift; the company are offering the following:
- Rate of up to £30 per hour (Umbrella)
- Paid overtime
- 12 month initial contract
If this maintenance engineer role is of interest, then apply now or get in touch with Gareth at Jonathan Lee.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.