A new Contracts Coordinator is required for a well-established manufacturing organisation. We are looking for an extremely motivated candidate, who will be responsible for handling multiple projects and managing the contracts associated with these projects. This Contracts Coordinator role is suitable for candidates who are extremely methodical and accurate within their work and has previous experience of working with technical documentation and contracts.
The role of Contracts Coordinator will include the following:
- Contact point for both client and internal departments with regards to contracts.
- Liaise with all stakeholders ensuring strong communication channels
- Acknowledge and log contract application criteria
- Prioritise workloads ensuring timely completion of projects
- Set milestones for the contract to achieve compliance and acceptance
- Be responsible for project plans
The suitable candidate for Contract Coordinator will need to possess the following competences:
- Willingness to take ownership of tasks and responsibilities.
- Be flexible to look ahead and plan accordingly
- Work alongside and understand multiple departments
- Attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Time management
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of contracts and project management and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Contracts Coordinator role, please contact Ed Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133 or email .