I am recruiting for an Administrator on a contract basis for a fantastic company based in Coventry.
Candidates MUST have experience of working in a busy Admin/Customer Services environment, you must have used SAP management systems and be accurate at inputting customer data.
Belonging to a customer focusing team, you will be responsible for customer enquires and processing customer orders efficiently and effectively.
You will be accountable for the initial perception of the company and is important for you to constantly strive to exceed customer expectations at all time.
- Processing orders, invoices, debit and credit notes.
- Issue and set up appropriate materials using SAP
- Provide quotations, including system generated prices and delivery lead times.
- Pursue acceptance of quotations with appropriate follow up activity for quotations not converted to orders.
- Ensuring lead time for orders are achieved
- Provide telephone and online support for all customer queries
- Education to GCSE/O Level
- Experience in a Customer Services environment
- Excellent personal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use SAP managing/inputting customer data
- Good standard of use with MS Office
Job Title : Contract Administrator
Hours: 37.5 hrs per week
Start date: ASAP
Duration:3-6 months initially
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon.
If you have the skills and experience for this role and you want to be considered, please apply today!