Sales Engineer - Birmingham - Electronics - £25,000 to £45,000 D.O.E
A Sales Engineer is required to join a well established and growing manufacturer of electronic testing equipment for the automotive industry.
As the Sales Engineer your responsibilities will include;
- Proactive generation of sales and new business development opportunities
- Providing pre-sales product information and education, assist with preparation and timely delivery of quotations
- Generating visit reports, project feedback and updating the sales database
- The position requires visits to customer sites throughout the UK and EU, with occasional international travel
- Ability to arrange own customer visits and be pro-active
As the Sales Engineer you will require the following skills and experiences;
- Experience / knowledge of bespoke manufacturing, assembly and test equipment
- Technically astute with a knowledge of PC/PLC control systems and automotive systems is desirable.
- Able to increase business by developing strong relationships with existing and new customers
- The tenacity and determination to succeed
- A high degree of Initiative, resourcefulness and problem-solving skills
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are interested in this exciting new Sales Engineer opportunity please click on the link to apply.