about 1 year ago
Job Title - Continuous Integration Manager / Integration Leader
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate - Excellent rates of pay
Duration - 6 months
An experienced Continuous Integration Manager / Integration Leader is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
Act as an Integration Leader in either Continuous Integration activities or as Integration Leader in release activities.
- Based on SW content define test scope for integration testing
- Identify and secure test resources for the test activities
- Identify test object need for the testing purpose
- Secure test object for the testing purpose
- Lead daily intake meetings and kanban planning
- Drive for result and corrections of found bugs.
- Leads the staff of the project to ensure that technical advice and problem solving are provided.
You will be a key contributor to the next generation of outstanding luxury cars. Together with other engineers around the world, you and your team will create innovative human-centric car technology that makes life less complicated and more enjoyable for people.
Are you interested in design and connected car technology? Do you share our passion for people, the environment and our urge to create a superior driving experience? Research and Development is the place for you to prosper. Research and Development The Integration Leader is active within the Electrical Development Process which is a sub process of the Create Product Solution Process.
The Integration Leader shall also take part of securing the correct hardware for integration events. Responsible for securing the hardware is however the test leader. The synchronization of the Integration Plan shall be based on the information from the Vehicle Program Plan (VPP), the Analysis & Verification Needs (AVB), and the Functional Implementation Plan.
- Establish the Integration Plan and maintain it throughout the project. The Integration Plan shall be based on the verification needs, the functional content of the electrical system, the generic VPDS implementation plan, and the purpose of the integration-series/test vehicle series.
- Drive and control that the Integration Plan is followed through each series build.
- Update the Integration Plan at each series build based on importance, risks and needed verifications.
- Handle deviations from the Integration Plan
- Run software integration events to secure each integration-series/test vehicle series (Integration Phase).
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Rachel Meacham.