Continuous Improvement Specialist - Aerospace - Permanent
A Continuous Improvement Specialist is required with an in-depth knowledge of quality improvement within a complex manufacturing environment. Candidates with experience of the Aerospace or Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to expansion and the continued success of this company, a European player in the production of complex PCB's requires a focused and driven Continuous Improvement Specialist with the ability to implement a compelling quality improvement plan for a new permanent role. As a Continuous Improvement Specialist, you will be required to:
- Collaborate with functional teams across the business to design and implement a compelling quality improvement plan to deliver against our vision to lead and grow though service, quality and innovation.
- Act as a change agent to lead continuous process improvement, deploying Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques.
- Provide training, advice and practical assistance in the implementation of agreed processes.
- Participate in a quality improvement processes based on a range of tools and techniques including Practical Problem Solving and Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA).
The Continuous Improvement Specialist should have the following skills:
- Previous held a CI or Quality led position within a complex manufacturing environment.
- Strong background with CI and Quality
- Previous experience working within the Aerospace or Automotive sector is preferred but other industries will be considered.
- Strong analytical skills with knowledge of advanced problem-solving techniques and quality planning tools.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to support the enhancement of others.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of continuous and quality improvement methodologies and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Continuous Improvement Specialist role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.