Continuous Improvement Leader
Up to £37,000, Bonus, Pension, 25 days holiday
We are working with a global manufacturing business that specialises in packaging for several key sectors including Food, beverage and pharmaceutical products.
The organisation has asked us to search for a proven Continuous Improvement Leader to coordinate an impactful CI strategy throughout the production and manufacturing site.
You will be expected to champion CI projects at plant level, by working with and challenging plant management team members to deliver step change, over deliver budget and incremental improvements in all aspects of the business.
Working at all levels and throughout the business you will manage and coach team members to ensure CI projects are delivered to a successful conclusion and are worked into the fabric of the business.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Proven leadership skills
- High level of communication and influencing skills
- Ability to work independently and on a wide number of assignments
- Ability to anticipate, negotiate and manage conflicts, problems, changing situations and deadlines
- Ability to lead training initiatives
- Advanced English speaking, and writing is essential
- Ideally a 6 Sigma accreditation or qualification
- Significant industrial experience production / supply chain / operational management
- Exposure to Continuous Improvement, deployment at site level
- Exposure to change management
- Proficiency in project management
- Engineering background desirable but not essential
- Degree or above education preferably in manufacturing discipline or business studies
- Lean 6 Sigma accreditation
This is an excellent role working for a progressive and secure business, which is part of a wider UK and European manufacturing base. The right candidate will be adding exceptional value to the business and will be an important position within the organisation.
If you have the right experience and wish to be considered, then please apply.