CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT ENGINEER
We are recruiting a Continuous Improvement Engineer for a leading manufacturer of automotive products based in West Bromwich, this is an exciting role for someone who is seeking a challenge to lead continuous improvement projects and be pivotal in driving change across the site. As Continuous Improvement Engineer you will drive and promote continuous improvement standards and methodologies, to achieve manufacturing excellence. You will promote a Continuous Improvement mindset throughout the facility and support process assessments to achieve business goals.
- Conduct and lead CI workshops applying Standard Lean manufacturing techniques.
- Tracks and reports the status of all projects or action plans in the Plant Improvement Plan (PIP) developed by the plant management Team.
- Implement Lean projects that produce an improvement of the plant KPIs or any other indicators of interest for the company.
- Coordinate and support process assessments within the plant and follow up the deployment of the action plan.
- Train and develop line management in the formulation and execution of lean projects.
- Liaise with technical experts in order to deliver CI actions or projects.
- Communicate and deploy best practices within the plant
- Report Continuous Improvement's KPIs at Plant level
- Educated to degree level
- Ability to lead and coordinate projects
- Communicates effectively at all Levels
- Demonstrated performance in delivering results
- Objective, open-minded
- Assertive and Self-Motivated
- Computer literate and statistical knowledge
- English language essential
- Manufacturing background, preferably automotive
Interested applicants should apply to this advert today or contact Katharine Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment Ltd for more information regarding the roles.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.