Continuous Improvement Engineer - Dudley - Metals - £35,000 to £45,000 p.a
A Continuous Improvement Engineer is required to join a well established metal manufacturing business based in the heart of the West Midlands.
As the Continuous Improvement Engineer your Main Responsibilities will include;
- Identify production bottlenecks & propose levelling actions to minimize impact on service & costs.
- Support new part number introduction with validation of quality & production techniques.
- Lead process deviation & non-conformance corrective actions.
- Lead & support all customer 8D corrective action plans.
- Support all Production Managers, Supervisors & Team Leaders in daily manufacturing techniques & improvement actions.
- Ensure 6S principles are embedded in daily standard practices.
As the Continuous Improvement Engineer you will require the following skills and experiences;
- Continuous Improvement background is essential – proven track record of completed projects in a manufacturing environment.
- Kaizen, SMED, 6Sigma, 6S Knowledge.
- Six Sigma Black belt (desirable not essential)
- Data driven and self-motivated.
If you are interested in this exciting new Continuous Improvement Engineer opportunity please click on the link to apply.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.