Opportunity for a Content Writer to work for a FMCG manufacturer based in Birmingham.
You will be fluent in Spanish and responsible for:
Holders of this role will shape the tone, message, and robustness of the employee-facing (policy etc.) information that Business Services provides to our employees across the globe.
- Transform the current employee-facing (HR) content; where possible simplify its (sometimes semi-technical) meaning and restructure its layout for a new environment.
- Produce refreshed content in a clear, consistent style and tone.
- Collaborate with content owners to identify critical differences amongst audiences and design the content to account for those differences.
- Partner with implementation team members to create new employee-facing content as required output of process transformation
- Present all content, new or otherwise, in the appropriate format and templates for implementation into the ServiceNow tool
- Apply appropriate metadata to individual content items (tagging), apply and contribute to the development of functional and contextual taxonomy.
- Test/validate as required that all content provided to technical team is then rendered to the right audience and visually correct and that all metadata tags yield results as expected
- Assist in the documentation of critical processes for use post go-live in the area of ongoing content governance/maintenance
- Assist in the creation of training content for both employee and shared service audiences.
- Prioritise and plan work, meet agreed deadlines
3 Key Skills:
- Strong written communication skills in the relevant foreign language - Spanish
- Ability to take concepts and translate them into understandable articles
- Demonstration of taking unfamiliar topics and identifying key required messages
- Background in creative writing, journalism, or other related field
- Writing information and guidance specifically for the web Both in the relevant language
- Use of alternative presentation modes e.g. diagrams/ mindmaps/ infographics
Assume candidates are certified Translators
Duration: Between 3 weeks and 3 months
Various Hours: 9am - 5pm Mon - Thurs; 9am- 4.45pm on Friday (45 mins lunch break)
Location: Bournville - With flexibility to work offsite with agreement
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.