- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Embedded Systems & Electronics
- Contact: Jeff Lane
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384446106
- Expiry Date: 04 November 2021
- Job Ref: 58715
Connectivity Specialist - Warwick - £ Competitive + Excellent benefits
A Connectivity Specialistis required to join the Connectivity and User Experience team working in the field of passenger and commercial vehicles.
The Connectivity and User Experience team is dedicated to scout for new technology, engage with start-ups & Tier1s, design and develop system and software architecture for our future cockpit platforms.
The Connectivity Specialist will engage with modem partners for V2X, 5G and UWB technologies. Engage with Telco’s for trials via eval kits from modem partners and develop detailed network throughput analysis in all states of the vehicle.
As Connectivity Specialist – you will be required to
- Engage with Modem partners like QUALCOMM and QUECTEL
- Develop POC around 5G and V2X
- Design and Development of the in-house platform for edge compute and for network edge computing
- Align with Android Automotive for connectivity stacks
- Engagement with Telco’s
- Antenna integration for 5G and V2X
- OTA and Gateway strategy development
- Engage with Start ups
As Connectivity Specialist - you will have
- Degree qualified or equivalent with a depth of knowledge in a relevant technical speciality
- Working knowledge of overall cockpit systems, Infotainment, Cluster, Climate etc
- Sound understanding of software design principles
- Programming skills (C++, Java)
- Knowledge of SoC Architectures
- Knowledge/Experience of Android App development
- Automotive projection technologies from Apple and Google
What you will get as Connectivity Specialist;
- An excellent salary and benefits package, whilst working on highly-rewarding projects in a supportive team environment.
- Training, support, and career advancement.
Suitably qualified and experienced Connectivity Specialists should apply today by contacting Jeff Lane at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446106 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.