- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 25 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59227
Connected Car Test Technician - JP00000425
PAYE £16.01 per hour
S/Date 25/10/2021 - 12 months assignment
Deliverables / KPIs / SLAs
- Preparation / building / maintenance of vehicles or components for test in line with local procedures.
- Support Testing in static and dynamic conditions to gather accurate, timely, and quality test data/results.
- Support Evaluation and concern identification including liaison with Test Engineer.
- Support delivery of Key Performance Indicators for the section
- Use skills to provide support to other sections as required
Electronic / Electrical test and validation (preferably automotive) of function, operation & reliability inc. Navigation systems, Telematics and Audio.
- Vehicle dis-assembly, assembly, & maintenance (preferable) Vehicle system knowledge with the ability to fault find
- Understanding of vehicle diagnostic tools
- Understanding of component measurement techniques
- Instrumentation set-up
- Test rig experience (General)
- Data acquisition & Report writing
Qualifications, Skills and Training Requirements
C&G / BTEC L3 would be preferable, ideally in mechanical, Electrical or automotive engineering with a recognised apprenticeship or qualification within a relevant field
There is an assumption that the candidate will have the following:
- Fully proficient Excel data management and producing graphs
- A working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint for report writing & presentation preparation
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Be able to manage and prioritise their work
- Interest in latest smartphones and applications
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.