- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Software and IT
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 58409
Connected Car TCU Design & Application Engineer (JP00000370)
12 months assignment
£24.48 p/h PAYE (inside IR35)
Deliverables / KPIs / SLAs
- Project KPI's (Cost, Quality, Delivery)
- Telematics feature development
- Implementation of on-board telematics systems for vehicles manufactured in Europe and Russia.
- Generation and release of TCU configuration data for European & Russian vehicles
- Managing Tier 1 suppliers to deliver products to Quality, Cost & Timing targets.
- Coordination of in house and supplier TCU validation to design standards ahead of new SW releases
- Collaboration with Off Board Connected Car team, test teams (both on board and off board) and customer orientated engineering team to confirm system performance for remote commands
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to ensure technical solution supports business objectives & with purchasing team to support sourcing and cost definition/reduction tasks.
- Collaborate with related engineering sections to ensure all system components are packaged and connected correctly to meet all system design and regulation requirements.
- Status reporting to management at all levels..
Qualifications, Skills and Training Requirements
- Bachelor or Masters` Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications, System Engineering or related.
- Experience of vehicle development with an OEM, MNO or Tier 1
- Experience delivering automotive electronic systems and features
- Experience of BOM management, component and configuration release.
There is an assumption that the candidate will have the following:
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Ability to travel (business trips up to two weeks)
Work within company health and safety guidelines
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.