A Research Engineer with Knowledge of communication technology is required to work for a leading automotive OEM. The position will be a long term contract role based in Warwick University.
As a Research engineer you will have a technical input into communications research projects. You will be responsible for the Design, specification and development of functional blocks for connected car solutions. You will collaboration with suppliers academic Institutions and systems engineering.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Technical Knowledge of communication technology eg 3G, LTE, Ethernet, V2X
- Educated to degree level or higher in a related discipline Electronics / computer science / Communications Systems
- Experience of working in either a research or advanced product development environment is essential
- Self-motivated engineer with good inter-personal, communication and networking skills
- Capable of working both within a team and as an individual proven track record of problem solving and developing innovative solutions
- Experience in writing engineering requirements ( DOORS )
- Ability to support technical proposal
In return for your experience offer:
- Hourly rate of up to £25 Ltd co
- Long term contract initially until March 2018 with potential to be renewed yearly
- Experience working with a leading automotive company
If you are interested Please APPLY NOW. For further information you can contact Kerry Duggan on 01384 446164 or email