Role: Connected Car End to End Test Engineer - JP00000544
Location: Cranfield / hybrid working
To start ASAP - 12 months assignment
Rate: - £24.97 to £31.00/hr PAYE (d.o.e)
Inside IR35 - PAYE workers only.
As part of the Vehicle Validation team you will be responsible for validating the connected car systems End to End from application to Vehicle against Nissan specifications and regulatory requirements.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Confirm End to End system validation for connected cars within the on-board and off-board environment.
- Raise incident tickets in the incident management system and track them through to closure.
- Develop testing methods & procedures that comply with Nissan specifications and regulatory requirements to ensure robust validation of the complete telematics systems.
- Confirm vehicle level quality, function & reliability standards are maintained by the changes you will be validating.
- Cross functional working with project quality, management and engineering teams to ensure early response & transparency to concerns.
- Conduct Root cause investigation of complex concerns with the stakeholders.
- Provide technical support for offshore call centre team
- Utilise analytical tools to identify trends & triage concerns
- Utilise & Enhance MS Azure OMS Queries to debug & Triage concerns
- Lead regional operations in case of major incident
Qualifications, Skills and Training Requirements
- Bachelor of Engineering degree qualified (or equivalent) in a relevant engineering discipline
- Have relevant experience in automotive electrical and electronic development relating to vehicle body electronics, navigation or telematics systems e.g. in aerospace, telecoms or similar.
- Have knowledge of the electrical architecture of modern vehicle electronics and experience of fault finding.
- Have a good awareness of Connected car system onboard & offboard
- Experience of MS Azure OMS & Kusto Query is an advantage but not essential
- Be able to demonstrate and have practical experience in problem solving tools and techniques
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Competent with PC applications including Microsoft excel and Microsoft presentation.
- Have ability to prioritise and multitask between multiple projects simultaneously
- Be self-motivating and self-managing, Pro-active, energetic, and flexible regarding working practice and working hours.
- Be able to travel abroad, typically a few days to 2 weeks, but on rare occasions travel may be long distance and or at short notice.
- Valid UK/European driving licence is MUST.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.