£16 per hour
about 1 month ago
Title - Connected Car Test Development Technician JP00000346
Location - Cranfield
Rate - PAYE £16.01/hr. Inside IR35.
Deliverables / KPIs / SLAs
- Preparation / building / maintenance of vehicles or components for test in line with local procedures and Nissan Engineering Manuals.
- Support Testing in static and dynamic conditions to gather accurate, timely, and quality test data/results.
- Support Evaluation and concern identification including liaison with Test Engineer.
- Support delivery of Key Performance Indicators for the section
- Use skills to provide support to other sections as required
- Electronic / Electrical test and validation (preferably automotive) inc Navigation systems, Audio, and Hands-free telephone
- Vehicle dis-assembly, assembly, & maintenance
- Vehicle system knowledge with the ability to fault find
- Understanding of component measurement techniques
- Instrumentation set-up
- Test rig experience (General)
- Data analysis & Report writing
- Understanding of vehicle diagnostic tools
- Linux coding
- Command line coding
- Cloud computing
- Mobile network architecture
- Android development tools (adb)
- Use skills to provide support to other test sections as required
Qualifications, Skills Training Requirements
- Ideally C&G / BTEC L3 in mechanical, Electrical or automotive engineering with a recognised apprenticeship or qualification within a relevant field
There is an assumption that the individual will have the following skills and experience:
- Fully proficient Excel data management and producing graphs
- A working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint for report writing & presentation preparation
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Be able to manage and prioritise their work
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.