Wolverhampton, West Midlands
over 2 years ago
Job title: Configuration Management Coordinator
Salary Range: Competitive + benefits
Leading Global Aerospace Company
A Configuration Management Coordinator is required with knowledge of Configuration, drawing and document control. Candidates with experience of configuration control from within the Aerospace or highly regulated industries would be well received.
This Global Aerospace company based in Wolverhampton requires a meticulous and methodical Configuration Management Coordinator for this permanent role. As Configuration Management Coordinator, you will be required to:
- Ensure changes to our drawings and documents are properly evaluated, authorised, and implemented.
- Manage change in an accurate, efficient, timely and cost-effective manner
- Embrace and shape change and an appetite for continuous process improvement.
The Configuration Management Coordinator should have the following skills or experience:
- Methodical approach to work and a keen eye for detail.
- Strong IT skills and an ability to organise and analyse data.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to understand complex instructions and explain complex ideas to technical people.
- assertive approach to decision making and a focus on 'getting it right'.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Configuration Management. In return for your skills and experience, this Wolverhampton based Aerospace company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Career development.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Configuration Management and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Configuration Management Coordinator role, please contact Paul Broadhead at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 155.