over 1 year ago
Job title: Concept Vehicle package Engineer - Automotive
Hourly Rate: £Competitive (DOE)
A great opportunity to join a fast growing team of both creative and management professionals with the task of delivering exciting global products suitable for volume production and innovative concepts.
- Definition, development and layout of the vehicle concepts/package through all stages of vehicle development
- Generating and issuing of technical input to the design team
- Ensuring vehicle concept/package complies with the appropriate homologation requirements
- Ensuring that packaging guidelines are implemented and adhered to.
- Developing and proposing concepts/solutions to design and package issues
- Extensive OEM experience, preferably in an OEM vehicle integration/packaging/design studio support position
- Good working appreciation of ergonomic requirements for occupant positioning.
- Knowledge of the various homologation requirements to support vehicle design
- Good broad knowledge of all vehicle systems and components with an understanding of vehicle integration and concept development.
- Creative and able to offer ideas and solutions freely
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.