Job title: Concept Design Engineer
Salary Range; Up to £45,000
This well-established automation business are seeking a Concept Design Engineer for their Head Office in Poole.
A Concept Design Controls Engineer is required with knowledge of product or design engineering of complex solutions within automation. Candidates with experience of the Pharmaceutical, Electronics and Consumer Goods industries would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, an Engineering Consultancy based in Dorset requires a dedicated Concept Design Engineer with special purpose machinery experience for a new permanent or contract role. As a Concept Design Engineer, you will be required to:
- Liaise with suppliers to support designs, preparing budgetary costings of concepts and researching developing technologies.
- Create and develop detailed bespoke automated machinery and systems, that are technically strong and will achieve revenue growth for the business.
- Work closely with clients to understand their technical and business requirements, attend regular meetings to enhance relationships and present designs in a professional and innovative manner.
The Concept Design Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Qualifications within Engineering and relevant experience and understanding of industrial automation, mechatronics and automation technologies.
- Strong capabilities in CAD modelling systems, with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Versatile communication skills, along with a Full UK Driving Licence and be able to gain security clearance.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of automation product design to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Poole-based engineering company will offer you:
- Salary up to £45,000 per annum
- Competitive benefits packaged including pension, holiday and other reward benefits
- Development and actively promote and encourage personal and professional development.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of creating complex technical solutions and automation design and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Concept Design Engineer role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.