A CFD Engineer is required for a leading consultancy based in Bristol to join an already established team. Our client supports organisations to manage risks that could affect life, the environment, or asset performance by providing safety and risk management analyses and engineering solutions.
This senior level engineer will support clients across a range of industry sectors including Water, Nuclear, Power and Oil & Gas. The work would involve: business development; client contact & establishing clients' needs; preparing proposals; undertaking calculations; supervision of staff; interpretation and presentation of results to our clients.
To be considered for this CFD Engineering position we will be seeking an individual with the following experience:
- Successful candidates will possess a degree in Engineering or Physical Sciences, preferably with a higher degree which involved Numerical Modelling (CFD).
- Candidates should possess good knowledge of commercial CFD tools, ideally ANSYS Fluent or CFX.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and several years' CFD experience in a consulting or industrial role.
- Experience of office software tools and operating systems (Linux and WinXP) and programming skills with FORTRAN, C and MATLAB or other scripting tools are essential.
- Previous experience meeting clients and developing their needs would be an advantage; however, candidates interested developing into this role will also be considered.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Computational Fluid Dynamics Engineer to join an expanding organisation that can offer real commitment to your professional growth. In return our client can offer a market competitive salary, pension, private healthcare, 25 days holiday plus statutory leave, a non-guaranteed bonus and profit share scheme.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail then please call 01384 397555 and ask for Les Hines or send an email and CV.