- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 09 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59415
Title: Component and Systems Engineer - 37407
Division: Body Engineering
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Rate: up to £26.32/hr Ltd (c£20.33/hr PAYE option)
The successful candidate will join a team responsible for the design, development and engineering delivery to production for anti-roll control systems for Jaguar Land Rover suspension systems.
The candidate will:
- Design and develop specific components of the system through close working relationships with interfacing teams (e.g. Chassis, vehicle dynamics, manufacturing, service)
- Prepare engineering content (Designs, specifications, statement of work) to enable purchase to complete supplier sourcing.
- Manage suppliers to deliver required designs for prototype and production builds.
- Apply failure mode avoidance techniques. Manage design verification plan for testing conducted by the supplier as well as at JLR and record using the JLR requirement management system (RMDV).
- Release and manage engineering designs using JLR systems (e.g. AIMs. WERs, iCreate).
- Demonstrate strong work ethic with the ability to deliver high quality technical solutions.
- Proven ability to deliver a number of projects against a fixed time frame whilst also delivering to quality and cost.
- Excellent communications skills, self motivated with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Degree educated (Mechanical) with minimum experience in an Engineering role.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.