£25.00 - £55.00 per hour
almost 2 years ago
Job Title: Component Engineer- Electrical Systems
Competence: Component Responsible - Electrical & Electronic Systems at PSS332
End of assignment: 2019-30-06
A Component Engineer with experience in electrical and electronics engineering is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
- Component Engineer, looking after low and mid voltage power supply
- Component Engineer shall drive development and verification activities in the concerned areas.
- M.Sc or equal competence in Electrical / Electronics
- Individual needs to be able to manage tasks independent and drive issues with a energy, be transparent in reporting status of the area, manage cross functional contacts and meetings as required.
- Fluent in English, both written and speech
- Software and IT: Team Center
- Competence requirements for: Solid, Surface
- Competence requirements for: Team Center Automotive - Author, Viewer
- Independent, self-confident
- Good in communication
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.