£30.16 - 30.16 per hour
Title: Component and Systems Hardware Engineer - 37260
Division: Body Engineering
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Rate: Up to £30.16/hr Ltd (c£23.26/hr PAYE option)
- Previous experience of leading the resolution of business, technical and process issues within a Project Team environment.
- A good working knowledge of product creation & delivery, change control, product definition and change management processes.
- Knowledge of plastic moulding design and cosmetic parts.
Experience of delivering cosmetic plastic moulded components from conception through to start of production either as a supplier or within another OEM Relevant degree or equivalent.
- Awareness of GD&T application Systems.
- Engineering knowledge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with influencing and engagement skills.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.