Component and Subsystem Test Engineer - 34429 - up to £20.63 /hr
A Component & Subsystem Test Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM based in Gaydon, Warwickshire.
3 KEY SKILLS
- Practical experience of working in an engineering test environment.
- Proven history of sample assessment/investigation and report writing.
- Ability to manage / schedule workload and deliver in a timely manner.
- Experience of working in automotive, aerospace or similar test environment.
- Practical experience of hydraulic, pneumatic, vibration, semi-static and/or environmental testing techniques.
- Practical experience of running/managing test programmes.
- Ability to liaise with design engineers, test engineers and fitters staff to support development of test rigs.
- Good knowledge of engineering first principles
The ideal candidate will have:
- Worked in a team environment
- Have high-level awareness of vehicle architecture and modern automotive technologies
- Be organised and self-motivated.
- Able to prioritise effectively and work to demanding deadlines with minimum supervision Good written and verbal communication skills.
In return for your experience we can offer:
- Long term contract initially until March 2019 with potential to be renewed yearly
- Experience working with a leading automotive company
- Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.