£35k - 45k per year
about 1 month ago
£35,000 to £45,000 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays & Pension
Automated Systems Specialist
An exciting automated systems specialist are looking to recruit a Compliance Trainer to join there training department. You will be responsible for developing new and existing training courses. You will have a strong compliance training background with experience working with pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers.
As a Compliance Trainer your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of:
- You will be responsible for designing and delivering a wide range of compliance training courses, in addition updating existing training courses.
- Sharing industry best practices to improving understanding and performances within pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of the legislation and guidelines governing the industry.
- Delivering training session online and onsite to small groups.
- Consistently looking at new ways of delivering interactive training courses.
An exciting opportunity for a Compliance Trainer with the following.
- Qualified and experienced within delivering & designing training courses.
- You must also have experience in validation activities, meeting GxP guidelines, GAMP, SOP writing, performing risk assessments.
- Strong understanding of fast paced manufacturing ideally focused around Pharmaceutical & Medical devices.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbally.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are a Compliance Trainer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.