£23k - 26k per year
about 2 months ago
£23,000 to £26,000 plus Benefits
A fast-paced manufacturing company are recruiting for a Compliance Officer to join their technical department. You will work closely with Head of Technical to ensure all aspect of BRC standards are being maintained. Lead BRC audits and conduct internal audits. You will understand food compliance and safety with experience dealing with BRC.
As a Compliance Officer your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Maintain the internal system to manage all document control in line with BRC requirements. Including approval, archiving, and reviewing of all policies and procedures.
- Manage the internal audit programme in line with the BRC; ensure all internal audits are maintained, scheduled, and completed by the wider internal audit team.
- Conduct monthly hygiene and fabric assessments in line with BRC to ensure that the sites facilities are maintained, and corrective actions are managed via the relevant personnel.
- Review all food safety plans to ensure we are fully compliant with BRC requirements referencing any changes within the business.
- Prepare data for monthly meetings to evaluate and assess progress on all BRC KPIs. Ensure all action plans are managed, and trending of data is in place.
- Update and review the non-conformance log to assess all incidents that may compromise food safety issues. Ensure all investigations are followed up and verified.
- Assist the packhouse in meeting BRC requirements including carrying out spot check audits to manage compliance.
- Assist in any BRC mini training that will help develop departments meet all clauses for the BRC.
- Working with the technical team to manage and maintain all aspects of organic compliance including certification and site compliance to organic requirements.
An exciting opportunity for a Compliance Officer with the following.
- Experience working within a food manufacturing environment, with an understanding of BRC standards, HACCP, and Food Hygiene.
- Exposure of conducting internal audits.
- Strong administration and compliance skills.
- Excellent communication both written and verbally.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are a Compliance Officer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.