Compliance Manager (Multi-Channel Sales)
To £61,950 + package
Can you offer a legal and compliance background and a working knowledge of multi-channel sales and marketing processes? This role will demand an expert level knowledge in EU and a working knowledge of US trade compliance regulations, ability to travel frequently and the ability to communicate technical information in a concise and accurate manner.
You will be expected to independently assess sales channel(s) compliance health according to internal and external standards, establish where compliance gaps may exist and drive improvements that serve to remediate gaps.
Core responsibilities for this Compliance Manager role will include:
- Providing support and being an integral part of the leadership team to foster a values-based culture through relevant employee training programs.
- Engaging sales channel partners in a robust education program focused on reducing risk with respect to third-party representation in the markets served by the brands.
- Developing and implementing global controls/processes to ensure compliance with code, policies and procedures, and applicable laws.
- Managing through others day-to-day activities for compliance risks typical to a global multi-channel sales and marketing environment (e.g., anti-bribery, fraud, trade compliance, fair competition, regulatory, data privacy, etc).
- Performing internal audits and self-assessments of compliance program effectiveness in accordance with policies, procedures or other standards.
- Instituting sales channel partner compliance governance processes and metrics in alignment with existing governance programs.
- Developing standards for and managing execution of sales channel partner audits in accordance with Sales & Service agreements.
We anticipate that the successful candidate will likely hold a Degree or equivalent experience in an appropriate discipline with a legal/compliance background and offer proven prior experience implementing a successful compliance program. In return you may receive a salary to £61,950 + generous benefits package and the chance to join a highly progressive and professional Engineering brand.
If keen to learn more about the role please speak with Grant Nisbet at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.