£40,000 to £45,000 pa plus Benefits (Negotiable)
Location: South Wales
Automotive, Legislation, Quality, Performance, Certification, Performance, 16949, Compliance
A Compliance Manager is required with knowledge of the vehicle legislation, quality and certification. Candidates with experience of the vehicle performance and certification/legislation across multiple countries within the automotive arena would be well received.
Due to expansion and growth this company, an innovative organisation who build niche vehicles in South Wales requires a forward thinking and proactive Compliance Manager who can support their expansion plans with legislative, quality, performance and certification issues across multiple country locations. As a Compliance Manager you will be required to:
- Developing, implementing and overseeing the business quality, governance and risk management framework.
- Ensuring that our client’s policies and procedures deliver against the expectations of their clients and ensure we remain compliant with our regulators.
- Develop and manage team training across the business.
- Challenge and audit procedures to ensure that the client is providing correct and proper customer outcomes which meet the regulatory requirements.
- Work alongside both sales and operational teams on both live clients and new business opportunities.
- Lead the business through ISO 9001/2008 & 16949 accreditations.
- Completing risk assessments and reporting findings to the board alongside proposals for change.
Perceived Challenges and difficulties:
- Working in an ever changing and fast paced environment.
- Ability to work on own initiative and make informed decisions.
- Guiding stakeholders through a complex regulatory guidelines and change.
- Being emotionally resilient and able to engage others and get buy in to change.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with 3rd party suppliers as well as being comfortable in handling difficult conversations, and appropriately challenging suppliers where compliance standards are not met.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of new vehicle development programs from a compliance and quality perspective seeking to develop your career. In return for your experience, this South Wales based automotive company will offer you:
- £40,000 to £45,000 pa plus Benefits (Negotiable)
- Career progression and development within a forward thinking and expanding organsiation in a niche arena
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of support compliance, legislation and certification activities within an automotive, commercial vehicle and/or motorsport arena and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Compliance Managers role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email email@example.com .
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.