- Sector: Energy
- Function: Engineering
- Contact: Lee Elwell
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446154
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 17 June 2022
- Job Ref: 61764
Title: Complex Systems Consultant
Location: Available Across London, Cambridge, Bristol, Manchester, Edinburgh
Salary: Competitive Salary
We are currently recruiting for number of experienced Complex System Consultants to work for our client, these opportunities are ranging from Junior level all the way up to Manging Consultant level and opportunities are available across the UK working out of a number of UK locations.
- This is an interesting opportunity involved with supporting organisations to help them simplify complexity and better understand, manage and exploit interdependencies.
- As the world becomes more complex, dynamic, and interconnected, the role is involved in helping the companies’ clients to deliver change at the scale and pace required for them to remain competitive.
- The role will suit someone who has a strong track record of delivering solutions and thinking creatively to solve complex problems.
- Experience in systems definition and design, modelling, enterprise architecture, systems integration, verification, and acceptance is highly desirable.
- You’ll also need excellent interpersonal skills, the drive to succeed and progress within the organisation.
- This role would suit someone who has previous experience in one of the following areas: Health and Life Sciences, Transport, Defence and Security, Public Services or Energy and Utilities
Qualifications and Specialist Training Required:
- Degree educated, or qualified by experience, in a relevant subject area.
- Experience in systems definition and design, modelling, enterprise architecture, systems integration, verification and acceptance is highly desirable.
- Strong communication Skills
- Private medical insurance and flexible healthcare plans for you and your family
- Opportunities for flexible working
- The opportunity to buy 5 additional days of annual leave
- Company pension scheme and travel allowance
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.