£454 per day
about 2 years ago
An experienced Communications Reputation Manager is required to join an automotive OEM based in Coventry, with travel to Gaydon.
An Internal Communication Manager is required to work across the service quality on a retailer project. This role will be reporting into the Project Manager and working closely with Accelerate Programme Change and Communication Manager. We are looking for a communications professional to come and make their mark as our Communications Manager and an internal communications specialist supporting a critical business transformation programme. You will create and execute a global communications strategy to support our global transformation programme, manage internal comms, deliver a new programme to drive up the quality and effectiveness of customer service internal communications to global retailers, lead the creation of a new internal comms working group, sharing your knowledge and best practice to raise standards. Inspire new and interesting ways to deepen engagement with our internal audiences.
- Project Management experience of planning and implementing large-scale comms programmes
- Strong communication skills - oral and written
- Multi-channel media production experience desirable
- Automotive / Retailer facing knowledge and experience desirable.
- You need to have experience/ knowledge of the retailer relationship model. Automotive experience and an understanding of the complex Global/Regional/ NSC/Retailer relationships alongside some 'outside the box' thinking for different ways to engage. You will need some experience around communications strategy, and understand that relationship and challenges is vital. Need really good stakeholder engagement and management.
To apply for this position please contact Rachel Meacham.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.